Hi! I’m John. I make words do the thing they’re supposed to do: communicate.
Most of my commercial is for businesses, interactive media, and video games. Since I’ve been doing this for over 10 years, I’ve written about a lot of things for a lot of clients. Neat, huh?
Places I’ve Written
- Barnes & Noble – Journalism & blog post writing (2014-present)
- Co-Optimus – Game Journalism (2013-present)
- Gamezebo – Game Journalism (2013-14)
- Joystiq – Game Journalism (2007)
- JayIsGames – Journalism, Editing (2006-14)
- LoveToKnow – Managing Editor (2003-2006)
Game Studios I’ve Written For
- FizzPow – writing for Bitcoin Billionaire.
- Wild Factor – Story, dialogue and comics for Machiavillain.
- Nooskewl – Script & dialogue for Crystal Picnic.
- Crackshell – Localization for Hammerwatch.
- Shattered Rift – Fantasy lore & world building for unannounced MMORPG.
- Wild Factor – Narrative design for Freaking Meatbags.
- Fancy Factory – Retro fantasy script for Dungeon Myths.
- Invulse – Sci-fi script for Unsworn.
- Ghostwritten sci-fi script, ghostwritten fantasy script.
- e-funsoft – Localization and copywriting for multiple casual games.
- Fat Sam Games – Localization and copywriting.
- Megaplay Games – Copywriting
- Digiluna Games – Copywriting
Chunks Of Words You Can Read